Dialogical development of organizations
Creating coherent structures and processes in a dialogical way.
Shaping the change with satisfied coworkers.
Nach einer Darstellung von Rudi Ballreich
Who accompanies your development?
Open-minded, versatile and empathetic
Extensive professional experience in value- and dialogue-oriented personnel and organizational development. Extensive Leadership experience in marketing and as an interim general manager of a company in Brazil. Certified business mediator (professional training with Friedrich Glasl, Trigon); General Management Program at Malik Management St. Gallen; economics studies at the University of Witten/Herdecke (lectures with Otto Scharmer).
Nach einer Darstellung von O. Scharmer (Theory U)
How do I accompany your development and that of your organization?
Dialogue is the pivotal point of my way of working:
- In coaching, to make the coachee’s potential visible
- In facilitation, by holding the space for creative listening and allowing the creativity of the participants to unfold
- In mediation as a way of transforming conflicts
- In training, deepening the learning effect
At the centre of the dialogue work is an integrated understanding of people and organizations – with these approaches:
- Integral Model and Spiral Dynamics
- Theory U
- Dialogical leadership and cooperation
- Non-violent communication
Johannes Walldorf. Consulting
Development support for organizations, teams and people in English, German, Portuguese, Dutch and Spanish
- Leaders, managers and project leaders
- Employees in change processes and conflicts
- Workshops and meetings
- Large group conferences
- Interface discussions
- Supervision groups
Trainings – on and off the job – among others:
- Leadership skills
- Conflict competence and self-efficacy
- Integral model and spiral dynamics
- Nonviolent communication
- Conflicts in teams (multilateral and bilateral)
- Conflicts between managers and employees